Multi-Skilled Worker - Three Links
We are looking for Multi-Skilled Workers to work in various functions as needed, such as Dietary, Housekeeping and Laundry.
Reporting to the Site Manager, Multi-Skilled Worker is responsible to support the care and support service staff within the complex care/retirement community.
Experience is an asset but is not required. We are offering a fast and easy hiring process!!
What we will offer you:
- Wage*: $20.56 (inclusive of wage leveling)
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- FoodSafe Level 1
- WHMIS certification
- Completed TB Screening Document
- Willingness to comply with Criminal Record Check. CRC will be submitted to the Ministry of Justice at time of hire.
Supports the site staff by completing basic non-care tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Stripping and Remaking Beds
- Removal of Laundry from Units to designated area
- Emptying of Resident Room Garbage
- Removal of Garbage from Units to Main Garbage Area
- Delivery of Meal Carts to Floors or support of delivery of meals to resident rooms (if residents are on isolation)
- Delivery of Supplies to Units
- Delivery of Laundry to Units
- Stocking of Care Carts
- Enhanced cleaning of touch points, including but not limited to handrails, doors, handles, carts, light switches, countertops, tables, chairs
- Socialization with isolated residents, as able
- Adheres to Infection Control Practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!