LPN Clinical Lead (PV1228)
LPN Clinical Lead - Haven Hill
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced full-time LPN Clinical Lead with a passion for the elderly to join our team, at an Assisted Living Facility in Penticton.
- 8am-4pm, 3 days/week - flexible to what days
- Supplemental hours on the floor to reach full-time status
LPN Clinical Lead Must Haves:
- Current practicing registration with BCCNM.
- Maintains a Valid Occupational First Aide Level 1 status (may be Level 2 depending on the site and CPR “A” Certificate.
- 2 years of Gerontological or Assisted Living experience.
- RAI MDS education (Gold Care or Point Click Care)
- Meets the physical requirements for the role.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks vacation and 10 days of sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- 100% company paid Extended Health & Dental package that includes Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- A standard 8AM – 4PM schedule (with flexibility to modify as required).
- Internal opportunities for growth and development, since we believe in promoting from within.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
LPN Clinical Lead Responsibilities:
- Provides committed leadership to the care department within the framework of the Mission, Vision, Values, and Philosophy of the Pro Vita as well as the Home.
- Develops and delivers training and education.
- Develops individual action plans and strategies to focus own performance towards the goals of the strategic plan.
- Formulates, monitors, and evaluates nursing practice to ensure quality professional care and standards of clinical practice comply with professional, legal and licensing requirements.
- Maintains broad internal and external contacts at a senior level for the purpose of enhancing the delivery of care programs and services for the organization.
- Collaborates with physicians, medical specialists, pharmacists, foot care nurse, dental hygienist, and other allied health professionals to ensure delivery of a continuum of integrated resident
- Performs Medication Reconciliation and Admission/Discharge Audits
- Participates in discharge planning activities.
- Planning and arranging transports for up-coming appointments on the resident’s behalf where required.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
Other Companies Call This Role:
LPN Clinical Coordinator
LPN Team Lead