Health Care Aide (PV1991)
Health Care Aide / HCA - Haven Hill
Pro Vita is looking for multiple Care Aides / HCA with a passion for the elderly to join our teams to support our residents in Long Term Care. If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
|Company Name:||ProVita Care Management Inc. (Pro Vita)|
|Job Title:||Health Care Aide (NOC 33102)|
|Location of Work:||415 Haven Hill Rd, Penticton, V2A 4E9|
|Term of Employment:||Full-time, Permanent; Part-time, Permanent|
|Start Day:||As soon as possible|
Full-time: 2:30pm-10:30pm, rotating 5 days on & 2 off for 2 weeks, 5 days on & 3 off for 1 week, 37.5 hours/week
Full-time: 10:30pm-6:30am, rotating 5 days on & 2 off for 2 weeks, 5 days on & 3 off for 1 week, 37.5 hours/week
Part-time: 6:30am-2:30pm, rotating of 5 days on & 2 off, 5 days on & 3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 33.5 hours/week
Part-time: 2:30pm-9:30pm, rotating 5 days on & 2 off for 2 weeks, 5 days on & 3 off for 1 week, 33.5 hours/week
Part-time: 2:30pm-10:30pm, rotating 5 days on & 2 off for 2 weeks, 5 days on & 3 off for 1 week, 33.5 hours/week
Part-time: 10:30pm-6:30am, rotating of 5 days on & 2 off, 5 days on & 3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 33.5 hours/week
Part-time: Rotation between 6:30am-2:30pm & 2:30pm & 10:30pm, rotating of 5 days on & 2 off, 5 days on & 3 off, 4 days on & 3 off, 33.5 hours/week
$28.74 /hour (base wage: $19.59)
Health Care Aide / HCA Must Haves:
- Provincial Registration with the BC Care Aide Registry.
- Graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide/Nursing program which includes a Dementia Care component or has completed a recognized Dementia Care program.
- Food Safe Level 1.
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
- English written and spoken.
What Pro Vita will offer you, as per Collective Agreement:
- Re-location package to assist you with moving & re-locating to Penticton.
- Paid vacation of 4-8% and sick entitlement, as we believe in our employees' well being.
- A benefits package that includes:
- Extended Health that includes prescription drug coverage, acupuncture, chiropractic care, massage therapy, naturopathy care, osteopathic care, physiotherapy, psychologist care, speech therapy, & more!
- Dental care that includes basic dental, exams, preventative, routine care and dental restorations.
- Group life insurance,
- Employee and family assistance programs,
- Out of country emergency care.
- Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into the career you want, whether a different front-line role, supervisory, or managerial, if desired.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education after your first year to help advanced your career with us.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, to grow our employees from within!
- A referral program in which Employees are trusted and given the opportunity to help create the teams they work within, receiving a $100 gift card for every referral made!
Health Care Aide / HCA Nice to Haves:
- 1+ year related experience preferred.
- Maintains First Aide and CPR "A" certification.
Health Care Aide / HCA Responsibilities:
- Directs and assists residents with activities of daily living such as bathing, washing, bowel and bladder care, bed making, dressing, nails, oral, skin and hair hygiene.
- Completes all documentation for the aforementioned activities of daily living.
- Lifts, transfers, porters and ambulates residents using the proper equipment/technique as identified in the resident’s care plan and the policies and procedures.
- Reports need for changes to resident’s care plan, as necessary.
- Conducts a pre-handling assessment prior to lifts, transfers and ambulation of residents.
- Performs and records routine nursing procedures as directed by the on-duty nurse.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
*Please note that Healthcare wages are being adjusted and topped up by the government currently, March 2023.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Vita Head Office Business Address: Suite 204 - 15288 54a Ave, Surrey, BC V3S 6T4
Other Companies Call This Role:
- Health Care Aide
- Health Care Aides
- Registered Care Aide
- Registered Care Aides
- Long term care aide
- Personal Care Aide
- Health Care Assistant
- Personal Care Aide