Registered Nurse (PV2030)
Registered Nurse / RN - Villa Carital
Pro Vita is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with a passion for the elderly to join one of our team to support our residents in Long Term Care in Vancouver.
Click to learn more about what we can offer you!
|Company Name:||Pro Vita Care Management|
|Job Title:||Registered Nurse (NOC 31301)|
|Location of Work:||3050 Penticton St, Vancouver, V5M 4W2|
|Term of Employment:||Full-time|
Full-time: 4 days on & 2 days off, 11pm-7am, 35 hours/week
|Wage*:||$36.23 - $47.58 /hour|
Registered Nurse / RN Must Haves:
- Graduation from a recognized Nursing program or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience recognized by the BCCNM.
- Holds an active registration with the BCCNM as an RN.
- Maintain Occupational First Aide Level 1 status.
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
Registered Nurse / RN Nice to Haves:
- Gerontological experience preferred.
- MDS education (Gold Care or Point Click Care).
Registered Nurse / RN Responsibilities:
- Observes, monitors, documents and updates information about resident’s physical and psychological condition, care, and nursing procedures.
- Provides and assists with personal care to residents as required.
- Works with Care Manager to ensure completion Inter-Rai MDS Assessments; including care plans.
- Ensures Fall Safety programs are developed and followed by all facility staff.
- Contributes to the development and modification of the individualized plan of care, by providing input into interdisciplinary care conferences, medication reviews and other meetings as required.
Assesses resident health status including, but not limited to:
- Differentiating between normal and abnormal physical findings
- Recognizing deviations from mental health baseline, differentiating between dementia and delirium
- Assesses and monitors resident’s actual and potential strengths and limitations including physiological, psychological, socio-cultural, and spiritual needs.
- Taking appropriate action such as consulting with the primary physician or making referral to the Mental Health Team.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
*Please note that Healthcare wages are being adjusted and topped up by the government currently, February 2023.
- Registered General Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner