Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Pro Vita is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) with a passion for the elderly to join one of our team to support our residents in Long Term Care in Prince George.
Click to learn more about what we can offer you!
|Company Name:||Pro Vita Care Management|
|Job Title:||Licensed Practical Nurse (NOC 32101)|
|Location of Work:||2410 Laurier Crescent, Prince George, V2M 2B3|
|Term of Employment:||Full-time, Casual|
Full-time: 4 days on & 4 days off, Rotation between 6:30am-6:30pm & 6:30pm - 6:30am, 39.4 hours/week
Full-time: 4 days on & 2 days off, 2:30pm - 10:30pm, 35 hours/week
Full-time: 4 days on & 4 days off, 6:30am -6:30pm, 39.4 hours/week
Casual: Days vary, 6:30am-2:30pm, 6:30am-6:30pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm, 6:30pm-6:30am
|Wage*:||$28.43 - $32.98 /hour|
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Must Haves:
- Graduation from a recognized Practical Nurses program or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience recognized by the BCCNM.
- Holds an active registration with the BCCNM as an LPN.
- Maintain Occupational First Aide Level 1 status.
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Nice to Haves:
- Gerontological experience preferred.
- MDS education (Gold Care or Point Click Care).
Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Responsibilities:
- Observes, monitors, documents and updates information about resident’s physical and psychological condition, care, and nursing procedures.
- Provides and assists with personal care to residents as required.
- Supports emergency staff scheduling, as required.
- Ensures adherence to Infection Control Practices and provides education as required for Outbreak and basic infection control practices.
Assesses resident health status including, but not limited to:
- Differentiating between normal and abnormal physical findings
- Recognizing deviations from mental health baseline, differentiating between dementia and delirium
- Assesses and monitors resident’s actual and potential strengths and limitations including physiological, psychological, socio-cultural, and spiritual needs.
- Taking appropriate action such as consulting with the primary physician or making referral to the Mental Health Team.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
*Please note that Healthcare wages are being adjusted and topped up by the government currently, February 2023.
Other Companies Call This Role:
- Practical Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- General Nurse