COVID-19 Virtual Visit Coordinator - Simon Fraser Lodge (PV404)
COVID-19 Virtual Visitor Coordinator
Pro Vita is looking for a COVID-19 Virtual Visit Coordinator with a passion for the elderly to join one of our team to support our residents in Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Mental Health Facilities.
COVID-19 Virtual Visitor Coordinator Responsibilities
- Responsible for Virtual Visits between our Residents and their Family and Friends.
- Books visitor appointments according to established procedures when requested.
- Help/Cover Covid-19 Greeter when necessary.
COVID-19 Virtual Visitor Coordinator Must Haves:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Virtual Programs (example: Zoom, Skype, FaceTime)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive rapport with residents, families and care teams
- Ability to carry objects of various sizes up to 35 lbs. in weight.
- Share our dedication to provide quality service to our clients within our community
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today: https://provita.ca/careers/current-openings/
Pro Vita is positioning itself to become a leader in the Canadian Health Care Industry and know that our success is all thanks to the hardworking and passionate people who make up our team. Find out what our employees think of working with us by clicking here: provita.ca/careers/employee-testimonials/
*Please note that Healthcare wages are currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order currently in place. Any displayed wages is therefore reflective of such initiative.