Health Care Aide - Hamilton Village
Are you looking for a change?
Would you like to relocate to a new city?
We are urgently looking for HCA's for our Prince George, BC location!
We are accepting applications for the Expedited Pathway program that will help not only relocate but find you a job!
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced Health Care Aides with a passion for the elderly to join our team!
We are proud to support residents in various Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Mental Health Facilities around British Columbia and Alberta. Our locations include: Langley, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Nanaimo, Victoria, Kamloops, Prince George and Vegreville, Alberta.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide program which includes a Dementia Care component
- Valid BC Care Aide Registration
- A Clear Criminal Record Check
- Valid Food Safe level 1
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
Please apply via website application
Website Application: https://provita.ca/careers/apply-now/