Rehabilitation Assistant - Windermere
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced Rehabilitation Assistant with a passion for the elderly to join our team!
We are proud to support residents in various Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Mental Health Facilities around British Columbia and Alberta. Our locations include: Langley, Surrey, Delta, New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Nanaimo, Victoria, Kamloops, Prince George and Vegreville, Alberta.
Pro Vita is positioning itself to become a leader in the Canadian Health Care Industry and know that our success is all thanks to the hardworking and passionate people who make up our team. Find out what our employees think of working with us by clicking here: provita.ca/careers/employee-testimonials/
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Completion of recognized Rehabilitation Assistant Program plus 1 year’s recent, related experience working with seniors or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Maintains Current Class 4 BC driver’s license, as applicable to home needs
- Maintains Valid First Aide Certificate and CPR ”A”
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbal and written
- A negative TB test or chest x-ray within the last six months or ability to pass TB clearance documents.
- Passes and complies with Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check upon hire and every 5 years thereafter
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!