RN Clinical Lead - Creekstone (PV647)
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced RN Clinical Lead with a passion for the elderly to join our team, at an Long Term Care Facility in Vancouver.
- Monday to Friday, Flexible office working hours
LPN Clinical Lead Must Haves:
- Current practicing registration with BCCNP.
- Maintains a Valid Occupational First Aide Level 1 status (may be Level 2 depending on the site and CPR “A” Certificate.
- 2 years of Gerontological or Assisted Living experience.
- RAI MDS education (Gold Care or Point Click Care)
- Meets the physical requirements for the role.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Competitive Salary of $100,000 annually.
- 4 weeks vacation and 10 days of sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- 100% company paid Extended Health & Dental package that includes Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- A standard 8AM – 4PM schedule (with flexibility to modify as required).
- Internal opportunities for growth and development, since we believe in promoting from within.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
RN Clinical Lead Responsibilities:
- Provides committed leadership to the care department within the framework of the Mission, Vision, Values, and Philosophy of the Pro Vita as well as the Home.
- Develops and delivers training and education.
- Develops individual action plans and strategies to focus own performance towards the goals of the strategic plan.
- Formulates, monitors, and evaluates nursing practice to ensure quality professional care and standards of clinical practice comply with professional, legal and licensing requirements.
- Maintains broad internal and external contacts at a senior level for the purpose of enhancing the delivery of care programs and services for the organization.
- Collaborates with physicians, medical specialists, pharmacists, foot care nurse, dental hygienist, and other allied health professionals to ensure delivery of a continuum of integrated resident
- Performs Medication Reconciliation and Admission/Discharge Audits
- Participates in discharge planning activities.
- Planning and arranging transports for up-coming appointments on the resident’s behalf where required.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today! https://provita.ca/careers/current-openings/
Pro Vita is positioning itself to become a leader in the Canadian Health Care Industry and know that our success is all thanks to the hardworking and passionate people who make up our team. Find out what our employees think of working with us by clicking here: provita.ca/careers/employee-testimonials/