Receptionist - Nelson (PV659)
Receptionist - Nelson
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced Receptionist with a passion for the elderly to join our team!
- Reception duties
- Administration support for the HR team
- Support with onboarding new employees
- Other administrative support such as:
- Answering calls on behalf of Care Manager,
- Assisting and/or resolving issues & concerns if applicable
- Maintaining meeting minutes
- Maintains/orders adequate office supplies and employee handbooks
- Making/distributing employee name tags.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Completion of a high school diploma
- A minimum of 2 years recent administrative experience (ideally in a medical environment)
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the utilization of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Minimum 50 wpm keyboarding skills
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- 4 weeks vacation and 2% days of sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- An Extended Health & Dental package that includes Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- A standard 8AM – 4PM schedule (with flexibility to modify as required).
- Internal opportunities for growth and development, since we believe in promoting from within.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today: https://provita.ca/careers/current-openings/
*Please note that Healthcare wages are currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order currently in place. Any displayed wages is therefore reflective of such initiative.