RN Operations Manager (PV666)
Pro Vita is looking for strong, experienced RN Operations Manager with a passion for the elderly to join our team. The Operation's Manager will oversee a portfolio of Long Term Care Facilities in the Lower Mainland - and this position will be required to hold an RN Registration. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience in Management as either a Care Manager, Director of Care or other administration/auditing function within a Health Authority.
- Monday to Friday (flexible start/end time within normal office hours)
Care Manager Must Haves:
- Current Registered Nurse registration with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- CPR (Level C)
- Occupational First Aid (Level 1)
- Three to five years of recent related clinical and progressive leadership experience, including direct supervisory experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required (monitoring of evening and night shift and weekends).
- Proficiency with Health Informatics systems such as Minimum Data Set (MDS), Gold Care or Point Click Care, eMar.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks vacation and 10 days of sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- 100% company paid Extended Health & Dental package that includes Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Internal opportunities for growth and development, since we believe in promoting from within.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Facility Managers to develop and achieve annual initiatives.
- Lead and mentor Facility Managers to ensure compliance with current legislation, WCB requirements, regulatory agencies, industry contracts, financial budgets and company policies and procedures.
- Provide Senior Operations Manager a monthly summary report of trends and activities at their facilities.
- Deliver, coordinate and/or facilitate training to staff, supervisors and management (when required).
- Assist managers and facilities with Accreditation, when required.
- Ensure site managers perform monthly audits and monthly reports.
- Establish work flow/processes including checklists.
- Demonstrate professional and clear communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build relationships with the client’s management team to ensure a cohesive and productive working relationship.
- Provide recommendations to the client’s management team for repair or replacement of equipment/furnishings where they may pose a safety concern.
- Oversee labour relations processes by way of clear, professional and documented communications with labour representatives.
- Administer policies and procedures in an equitable manner.
- Support on-site management in the development and implementation of care initiatives.
- Conduct needs analyses, recommend and initiate improvements to facilities.
- Support new business activities in sales and diligence, including financial analyses, operational reviews, presentations, preparation of formal reports and proposals.
- Working with the Policy and Procedure Team, draft and implement policies and procedures and work standards
- Demonstrate and promote Pro Vita culture, values and management philosophy.
- Be proactive in ensuring the achievement of facility goals and objectives.
- Lead company initiatives and endeavor to enhance our position as an industry leader.
- Provide coverage for Facility Managers when they are not in their respective site office as agreed within the respective contract for services specific to the site.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today! https://provita.ca/careers/current-openings/