Health Care Aide - Simon Fraser
Are you a Health Care Aide looking to make a difference in a Residential Care Site?
Company Name: ProVita Care Management Inc.
Job Title: Health Care Aide
We have immediate Full Time, Permanent positions available at our Prince George location – Simon Fraser Lodge.
Address of Employment: 2410 Laurier Cres, Prince George, BC V2M 2B3
Number of positions available: 5
We want YOU to join our team today!! We are offering online interviews and an expedited hiring process.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary range $20 -20.50
- Weekly Working hours 30 - 35hrs
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life
- Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
- Work with residents/patient’s during regular day to day activities
- Personal care, nutrition, social and recreational activities
- Documents residents/patient’s changes in functional and cognitive behaviour
- Lifts, transfers, porters and ambulates residents/patients using the proper equipment/technique as identified in the resident’s care plan and the policies and procedures
- Performs and records routine nursing procedures
- Assists with admissions, discharges and transfers of residents/patients
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Educational and Skills Requirements:
- Graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide program which includes a Dementia Care component
- Valid BC Care Aide Registration
- A Clear Criminal Record Check
- Valid Food Safe level 1
- English, Written and Spoken.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!