Licensed Practical Nurse - Foyer Maillard
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse looking to make a difference in a Residential Care Site?
We have immediate Full Time, Part Time and Casual Positions available at our Prince George location – Simon Fraser Lodge.
We want YOU to join our team today!! We are offering online interviews and an expedited hiring process.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Current registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing with BCCNP
- Maintains CPR (Level A)
- Maintains Practicing Full Scope Licensure with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia (CLPNBC).MDS education (Gold Care or Point Click Care)
- Basic computer literacy with word processing, email applications, spreadsheets, and/or database programs and excellent knowledge where applicable of Gold Care and/or Point Click Care, EMAR and MDS.
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!