Health Care Aide (PV833)
Health Care Aide / HCA - Simon Fraser Lodge
Pro Vita is looking for multiple Health Care Aides (HCA) with a passion for the elderly to join our teams to support our residents in Long Term Care. If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Apply Today!
We offer RE-LOCATION! We will pay for your flight, re-location costs and accommodations for a specified period of time! APPLY TODAY & LEARN MORE!!
Health Care Aide / HCA Must Haves:
- Graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide/Nursing program which includes a Dementia Care component or has completed a recognized Dementia Care program.
- Maintains First Aide and CPR "A" certification.
- Food Safe Level 1.
- Satisfactory proof of COVID-19 vaccinations.
What Pro Vita will offer you:
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, professional appreciations, staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
Health Care Aide / HCA Nice to Haves:
- 1+ year related experience preferred.
|Company Name:||ProVita Care Management|
|Job Title:||Health Care Aide (NOC 3413)|
|Location of Work:||Prince George, relocation offered - 2.5 hours away from Williams Lake|
|Term of Employment:||Full-time, Part-time, & Casual|
|Start Day:||As soon as possible|
Full-time: 4 days on & 2 off, rotation between 2:30pm-10:30pm & 10:30pm-6:30am
Full-time: 4 on & 2 off, 6:30am-2:30pm, 35 hours/week
Full-time: 4 days on & 2 off, 2:30pm-10:30pm, 35 hours/week
Full-time, temporary: 4 days on & 2 off, 2:30pm-10:30pm
Part-time: 4 days on & 2 off, 2:30pm-9am, 28 hours/week
Part-time: 2 days on & 4 off, rotation between 2:30pm-10:30pm & 10:30pm-6:30am, 18 hours/week
Casual: On-call, varies as needed between 6:30am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-9:00pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm, 10:30pm-6:30am
|Wage*:||$25.83 (base wage without SSO $$20.05-$21.24)|
*Please note that Healthcare wages are currently being adjusted and topped up by the government as per the Single Site Order currently in place. Any displayed wages is therefore reflective of such initiative.
Other companies call this role:
- Health Care Aide
- Health Care Aides
- Registered Care Aide
- Registered Care Aides
- Long term care aide
- Personal Care Aide
- Health Care Assistant
- Personal Care Aide