Licensed Practical Nurse - Century Park
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse looking to make a difference in a Residential Care Site?
We have immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Casual Positions available at our Prince George location – Simon Fraser Lodge.
Simon Fraser Lodge is a modern complex care facility located in lovely Prince George, and is home to 130 residents. We provide exceptional care & service in a home-like setting by focusing on safety, quality, safety & accountability. Simon Fraser is home to 4 neighborhoods, the type of care services ranges from complex care to specialized dementia care, with 31 rooms being dementia special care beds.
At Simon Fraser, there is a stimulating and engaging recreational program that offers a wide variety of enjoyment opportunities. The Lodge is home to our family cats that wander in certain permitted areas and enjoy a comfortable stay. There are also visiting animals as part of the recreation and therapy programs. We also offer support and services from physiotherapy, occupational therapy, pharmacy, and our dietician.
Simon Fraser Lodge is home to both experienced staff members, as well as mentors new graduates and students. We want YOU to join our team today! We are offering online interviews and have an expedited hiring process.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive wage
- A safe working environment, with supportive management
- Paid vacation and sick entitlement, as we believe in employees’ well being.
- A benefits package that includes Extended Health & Dental Care (Chiropractor, Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, etc), Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Out of Country Emergency Care.
- Educational opportunities where we will fund your education, if approved, to help advance your career with us.
- A Talent Management Program where we will grow and develop you into supervisor and managerial roles, if desired.
- Internal opportunities at other locations within our company, since we believe in promoting from within.
- A fun environment with company events and activities. We celebrate site anniversaries, years of service, have staff appreciation events and an annual Holiday party.
What we need from you:
- Current registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse, in good standing with BCCNP
- CPR Level A preferred
- Basic computer literacy with word processing, email applications, spreadsheets, and/or database programs
- Knowledge of E-MAR and RAI MDS preferred
If you are a kind, caring individual who enjoys connecting with and making a difference in the lives of elders – Please apply today!